In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, host Marc Clair is joined by financial expert and pundit, the man known as “Dr. Doom” for his pessimistic forecasts for the U.S. economy, Peter Schiff! Peter discusses how his father Irwin Schiff, an outspoken anti-income tax advocate, helped to shape his economic views. He then delves into the details regarding why his father has spent so much time in jail for tax evasion while the “Wolf of Wall Street” chums it up in Hollywood with Leo DiCaprio. Marc and Peter then discuss the problems with the U.S. economy, the college bubble, the “American Dream” of owning a house, Bitcoin, and more! And don’t forget, kids – stay tuned after the interview for Marc’s wrap up rant!
Click here to listen!
More from LibertyChat.com
- What Could Kill Bitcoin?
- Forget College: The price is high, and the content is dumb
- What is Coinarch? A bitcoin trading platform for everyone
- Who Was Naughty or Nice in 2014? The Lions of Liberty Review the Year in Liberty!
- Tom Woods on Non-Intervention, Nullification, and Libertarian Principles
- Jay Beeber on How to Fight Local Tyranny
- Mike Vine on Why Liberty Lives in New Hampshire
- Fiverr.com now takes Bitcoin
- What Do You Get When You Cross Ayn Rand, Ron Paul, Bitcoin And Chile? The Imagined Utopia That Is Galt’s Gulch
- Dan McCall of Liberty Maniacs on His 1st Amendment Battle with the NSA, DHS, and Hillary Clinton’s PAC
- Rand Pauluses and Minuses Podcast – Presidential Announcement Edition!
- Judd Weiss on Photographing the Liberty Movement, Philosophy, Ethics, and the Influence of Nathaniel Branden
- 16 Year Old Brandon Keibler Discusses the Launch of Project Digital Privacy
- Rand “Pauluses and Minuses” – The Podcast!
- 22 Year Old Libertarian Blogger Responds to Austin Petersen on Rights and Minarchy